Steven is a male-given name in the languages English, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian.
"steven" is of Ancient Greek origin and means "crown". It is a variant of Stephen.
- Steven (Alice Cooper): fictional character of Alice Cooper
- Steven Gerrard: footballer
- Steven Herzbarg: cricketer
- Steven Pinker: scientist and author
- Steven Spielberg: film director
- Steven Universe: fictional titular character of television program Steven Universe
- Steven Wright: actor
- Steven Yeun: actor and singer
- Stefa (feminine form)
- Stephanie (feminine form)
- Steve (also given as feminine form)